El Mirador opens August 2024: Homes can be reserved with arrival date from 01.08.2024

Infinity pool

You need to fill in one or more fields

House 11 in El Mirador

104 m² residential + 
216 m² terraces – 
Up to 6 guests 
3 Bedrooms 
2 Bathrooms
3x double,
0x single)
 – Privat spa & pool

About this property

Et midterhus på nederste række der ligger med udsigt til Middelhavet og bjergene, retning syd. Det har en lækker pool, lækkert dansk køkken, gulvvarme, aircon og meget mere. Der er kræset for detaljerne.

In this home

In the resort

Infinity pool
Tapas bar
Wellness
Fitness

Close to beach, city, shopping and experiences

Your stay

See seasonal prices for this property

Week 2-13€149 per night
Week 14-24€309 per night
Week 25-37€399 per night
Week 38-44€309 per night
Week 45-51€149 per night
Week 52 & 1€309 per night

Rabat v. min. 1 week: 10%.

Rabat v. min. 2 weeks: 15%.

This is where El Mirador is located

Your stay // Extra services // Booking

House 11 in El Mirador

104 sqm – 
Up to guests 6 – 
3 Bedrooms 
3 Beds (
3x double,  
0x single) 
· 2 Bathrooms
 – Privat spa & pool

Holiday home

3 nights

4,524 kr

Included in the accommodation

Facilities in El Mirador

Here's what you need to know

Check-in time is 15:00 on the arrival date.

Check-out time is 10:00 am on the departure date.

Early check-ins and late check-outs can be requested but can only be accommodated subject to availability and may incur additional charges.

Booking and payment

You will receive an invoice by email upon booking.

A 25% reservation fee is payable to confirm the reservation. The remaining 75% is payable no later than 6 weeks before your arrival date. The full amount must be paid as soon as possible if the arrival date of your reservation is within 6 weeks.

Payment is made via bank transfer or PayPal.

See terms and conditions here

Pay today0

*You will receive an invoice after booking. Pay via. bank transfer or paypal.

Your stay // Extra services // Booking

Choose extras for your stay

Starter packs

Stock up your fridge for when you arrive with a starter pack.

Premium startpakke

€125 
Premium startpakke klar til når du ankommer.

3 x 1,5l vand
12 æg
2 flute
1 liter frisk mælk
10 morgenbrød
150 g bacon
150 g hamburgerryg
150 g kalkunpålæg
150 g kyllingpålæg
6 Coca Cola
6 Øl
4 kaffeposer
4 teposer
2 Rødvin
2 Hvidvin
1 Cavavin
1 Pose nødder
1 Pose chips
6 frugter (af sæsonen)
6 appelsiner

false

Eksklusiv startpakke

€85 
Eksklusiv startpakke klar til når du ankommer.

6 x 1,5l vand
6 æg
1 flute
1 liter frisk mælk
6 morgenbrød
150 g hamburgerryg
6 Coca Cola
6 Øl
4 kaffeposer
4 teposer
6 frugter (af sæsonen)

false

Basis startpakke

€50 
Basis startpakke klar til når du ankommer.

3 x 1,5l vand
6 æg
1 flute
1 liter frisk mælk
150 g hamburgerryg
4 kaffeposer
4 teposer

false

Equipment

Barnestol 9-18 kg

€7 

/ nat

Iso Fix
true

Barnestol 0-9 kg

€7 

/ nat

ISO Fix
true

Barnevogn

€8 

/ nat

Barnevogn 0-3 år, tilføjes til alle dage på dit ophold.
true

Services

Taxa fra lufthavnen, 4 pers

€95 
Taxa med plads op til 4 personer der henter jer / dig fra Malaga lufthavn til El Mirador. ca. 45 minutters kørsel.
false

Taxa fra lufthavnen, 7 pers

€105 
Taxa med plads op til 7 personer der henter jer / dig fra lufthavnen til El Mirador. Ca. 45 minutters kørsel.
false

Paying today

€0

*You will receive an invoice after booking. Pay via. bank transfer or paypal.

Your stay // Extra services // Booking

Confirm your order

Your information

Information about guests

* There can be a maximum of 6 people in this home.
6
From  €149/night
House 11
Ankomst - Udtjekning *

Bolig:

Dato:

I alt
0.00
0.00

* Minimum 3 dages booking. Faktura tilsendes efter bekræftet booking. Slutrengøring ikke inkluderet - faktureres separat efter dit ophold.

booking_price
0.00
extra_services-price
0.00

Booking a vacation in El Mirador

Choose the exact accommodation you want and book your vacation directly through our website.

Arrival and check-in

Check-in takes place after 15:00 and is reported at the service desk in El Mirador.

Questions and support

Do you have questions about booking your vacation?

Sign up for newsletter

Get holiday tips, exciting experiences and special offers in your inbox.

Copyright © 2023, El Mirador.dk – all rights reserved. Terms and conditions.

Sæsonpriser og tilbud

Week 2-13€149 per night
Week 14-24€309 per night
Week 25-37€399 per night
Week 38-44€309 per night
Week 45-51€149 per night
Week 52 & 1€309 per night

Rabat v. min. 1 uge

10%

Rabat v. min. 2 uger

15%